Friday, June 18, 2010

Stylish St. Louis

I think that shopping might be my most favorite thing to do. It's sooo...relaxing. (That is, until you get your credit card statement, but I digress.) I of course LOVE shopping for clothes but shopping for my home is such a pleasure, no matter what you find. The other day I found a porcelain elephant for $3 at Big Bend antiques and I was so happy I almost jumped for joy when I saw it. St. Louis is a great place to find a FIND. You just have to know where to look...


Ok, so I might be a little biased (ok, a lot) but I happen to think that Lexington has the best gifts, home accessories and furniture in St. Louis. This may seem like shameless self promotion, but trust me, I wouldn't work there if it wasn't a lovely place to be with wonderful things. Check out the fun vintage accessories. I guarantee you'll be hooked after one visit.


Other than Lexington, Anthropologie is probably my favorite haunt. It's famous for its flea market look which I love. You never know what you're going to find.


Lusso is another great place to find that "just right" gift for a friend. It's a fun environment. Their clothes are great, too, and I always giggle at their quirky greeting cards.


For someone who loves the "hunt" as much as I do, Treasure Aisles is a must. My mom is a frequent shopper, as well. I found a pair of Foo Dogs there for $15 that I just LOVE! Big Bend Antiques is another fun one. It shares a parking lot with Treasure Aisles. Make an afternoon of it!


I love Sallie. It's been in St. Louis forever and is still as fresh and lovely as ever. One of the best places to get a wedding gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment