Monday, June 28, 2010

Blissful Bathrooms

My current projects are my powder room and master bath. There are so many choices I feel like my head is spinning! Alex, of course, wants it to be more manly--think dark wood with a granite top--while I am really loving these light, feminine ones. Go figure...


Ooohh la la!!!! Can you imagine sitting in this copper tub?!?! A true princess bathroom. I am so in love I just don't know if I can go back to bathing in my own bathtub. I wonder if I can get the guys to make my bathroom look like this?
{This is Glamorous}


So...beachy-beautiful. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to retrieve all these shells but it probably rivals the amount of time it took to arrange them so neatly.
{Kenny Joyce and Associates}


I had to put this in here because it is the Coco Chanel suite at the Ritz. (I don't know which Ritz but I'm assuming Paris?) It really is the essence of Coco. Feminine, chic, sophisticated but so comfortable.
{Alkemie}


Um, I could move in here and be one happy camper. I can't imagine what the rest of the house must look like!
{The Lettered Cottage}



Little details like this hand towel holder from Lexington make a huge difference. This one is so adorable and unique! Who needs those oh so ordinary towel rings? Not this girl!



I don't think I could ever keep my bathroom this clean. (I always tend to get makeup all over everything.) But it is so beautiful to look at! Oh I would give my right arm for marble floors like those.
{Simply Seleta}



Simple, soft, and feminine.

{Elle Decor}

No comments:

Post a Comment