Monday, June 21, 2010

My Favorite Things

Happy Monday! I thought I'd channel my inner Julie Andrews and show you a few of my favorite things...

Chinese Chippendale


LOVE this one! Just goes to show that the Chinese Chippendale can truly be made to compliment any decor. The colors are amazing!
{Designed by Jonathan Adler}


Here are the chairs in a more traditionally Chinese inspired room. I love them in the white.
{Decorpad}

Ikat


One thing I love about the Ikat print is that is so versatile. You can use it pretty much anywhere. It's lovely on these custom draperies but would be just as interesting on a pillow or a whole sofa!
{cocokelley}

Trellis Print


Love this living room by Lexington. The blue trellis print is so striking and yet so soothing in the pale blue.


Love this Imperial Trellis Print by Kelly Wearstler.

Ginger Jars


Ginger jars not only can make a statement in your home, but also on your outgoing mail!
{By Ioini}


I think ginger jars are wonderfully classic. You don't have to go too crazy, though, to make a statement. I have 2 on my mantle and I adore them. I love the idea of opening them up and putting fresh flowers inside.
{Traditional Home}

No comments:

Post a Comment