Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rustic Chic

Any one who knows me knows that I am anything but rustic. While I enjoy a nice day in the country, I'm more "sit on the porch" than "sit on a horse." I guess you could say, I'm a little bit country; which brings me to my entry today. Just because you don't live in a log cabin doesn't mean you can't bring a little of the outdoors inside. It actually is a really great way of adding texture and making your look more casual. It doesn't have to be all over. Little touches go a long way. So go on, throw an antler or two on your mantle. You'll be glad you did.


{Better Homes and Gardens}



{Magnolia Home}


{Country Living}



This Lexington leather/zebra would add that rustic touch to any space. The texture is perfect!



{Country Living}



{London Times}



{Via Full House Blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment