Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hot (Haute?) Rooms

As someone who combs the internet and magazines for the freshest and most unique designs, I am always floored by the amount of creativity out there! It's SO inspiring. The designers out there right now are nothing short of genius. Here's a collection of some of my faves.



Breakfast area designed by the one and only Kelly Wearstler. I'm always impressed by Kelly's mixtures of styles. The antique French chairs with the modern art is truly inspiring.


Designer Todd Klein is SO talented. This room is so refreshingly modern but it's not stuck up. Love that in a room!
{House Beautiful}



I actually have this picture hanging on my inspiration board in my office. Chocolate brown is SO versatile! The bright turquoise really brightens it. And how cool is that bulletin board?!?!
{Beach House Decor}


I am SUCH a houndstooth girl. Thanks to Coco Chanel, it's classic and will always be in style. It is so chic in classic black and white but I also love it in bright colors like this lovely turquoise.
{At Home Arkansas}


Loving the juxtaposition of the sweet pink with the chic zebra print.
{House Beautiful}

No comments:

Post a Comment