Thursday, May 27, 2010

Carried away...








I am going to confess something. For the past 8 years I've been having an affair. With a television show. I have never loved a show or movie more than I love Sex and the City. (Well, besides The Sound of Music but that's a whole other can of worms.) My friend Kim (who is 27 today btw) introduced me to the show and I've been in love ever since. It is glamorous and over the top and yet often it's so real it's crazy. Since today is the opening day of Sex and the City 2, I would like to pay homage to my girl Carrie, the person I strive to emulate in everything I do...down to the stack of Vogues strategically placed next to my bed. Her apartment is truly fabulous. Above are the many faces of Carrie's abode...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks for the shout-out, I miss you so much!!!!

    And to my Nina, who is never afraid to get "Carrie'd" away with design. You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete